A full month of one-to-one blog SEO mentoring for introverted and sensitive solopreneurs
Helping you REACH more ideal clients through your blog posts (so you can GROW your online service business without the daily hustle of social media)
Do you find social media exhausting and want to STOP relying so much on it to find new clients for your online service-based business?
You CAN by leveraging the blog writing you’re already doing – with SEO – even if you’ve been procrastinating because it seemed too technical, uninteresting, complicated, or overwhelming.
You don’t have to be an SEO expert to start seeing results.
Let’s get you started on your blog SEO journey with simple but powerful clarity and steps to help your content do its job…attract new ideal clients without having to chase them on social media every day!
Blog SEO Mentoring for Sensitive Solopreneurs was created to help you if:
- You are so tired of your blog writing feeling like a chore because you’re investing a lot of time but it doesn’t seem to be helping you grow your business.
- You feel frustrated trying to find clients on social media because if you don’t post daily, it seems like nobody sees what you do post (and you just can’t keep up with that pace…so it all becomes overwhelming).
- You’ve worked hard on your website and creating a freebie for your newsletter opt-in but you don’t know how to get more people to see them if you’re not hustling on social media.
- You’re afraid of never figuring out how to find enough clients to keep your business going without burning out because what you’ve tried hasn’t been working consistently.
- You want to get your website working better for your business so you’ve tried learning SEO, but you get halfway through watching tutorials and become absolutely lost.
Through our work together, you’ll be able to:
- Gain niche clarity, allowing you to adjust your writing so it appeals to your ideal clients and becomes more searchable.
- Create a list of relevant blog post ideas and keywords that will help you show up in search results.
- More easily write SEO optimized posts every time, seeing two green happy faces on Yoast after each post (which previously may have felt impossible to achieve).
- Increase traffic and conversions through your WordPress website over time so your business feels easier.
- Feel more energized and consistent in your marketing because you’ve decided to do more of what works for you and let the other strategies go.
What we’ll cover during our month working together:
- Week 1: Foundation & Clarity – If we want your blog posts to resonate, we need to spend some time getting clear about who you want to reach. For an online service business, this means we’ll be niching down to focus on marketing to a specific audience. Ideally, you will have already been working on getting clear about this (even if it’s still a bit foggy).
- Week 2: Before and after SEO – I’ll edit one of your draft posts based on our Week 1 insights so you can see the before and after versions, including notes on how to add the SEO formatting to Yoast with this edited version.
- Week 3: Your Turn – I’ll give you a keyword and proposed topic. Then, using insights from Week 1 and the example and notes from Week 2, you’ll write a new post and add the SEO in Yoast on your own (which I’ll review and provide feedback on before you publish).
- Week 4: Keyword Research – I’ll walk you through a simple method for finding keywords that you’ll be able to continue using on your own (recorded on Zoom so you can refer back to it).
- Wrap up: We’ll address any final questions and identify next steps as you continue to write SEO-optimized blog posts for your niche on your own.
(unless otherwise stated, most of this work will be done via email, messenger, and shared Google doc so you can work on your own schedule, making time zone differences insignificant)
Questions? Get in touch