I’m Marla (with an L) and I provide SEO services that help sensitive womxn with online service-based businesses to show up in Google search results so they can ATTRACT new ideal clients without the constant hustle and exhaustion of chasing them on social media.
My clients tend to identify as introverts, highly sensitive, and/or empaths. They tend to be coaches or healing/wellness practitioners with online businesses. And they are often womxn helping other womxn (I love being part of this cycle of empowerment).
As a strongly introverted person who needs A LOT of no-people time, I am drawn to helping other “non-energy” or sensitive types to succeed.
Why? Because having an online service business can be an IDEAL work scenario for people like us.
But it’s only sustainable if we can make enough money AND maintain our wellbeing. Otherwise, we might as well go back to dealing with the challenges of ‘surviving’ in a regular job.
Um, no thank you!
I know you’re COMMITTED to showing up in and for your business. And I know that you’ve heard the message loud and clear; social media is ideal for personalities like ours.
Here’s the problem:
- In reality, social media feels DRAINING to you;
- You try to be consistent, post, comment, scroll and watch for opportunities in multiple groups…but then you reach your energetic LIMIT and pull back;
- Inevitably, you fall off track and then CRITICIZE yourself for not being able to do what ‘everyone else’ seems to be able to (and what is supposed to be a great way to find clients online);
- Your CONFIDENCE takes a dip and you WORRY because you’re not sure where your next client will come from if you’re not showing up online consistently;
- Fear and OVERWHELM trigger your natural response to retreat and go within to recover until you can muster up the ENERGY to START all over AGAIN.
THIS cycle of inconsistency, fear, and self-doubt will not help you grow a sustainable business. You already know this.
Even if you learn how to use social media more efficiently, you just know it’s not going to feel like a natural fit for you. You’ll always be forcing yourself to do it. And that will come across.
I understand. I’ve been there. And I want you to know that you ARE capable of success on your own terms.
SEO can be an ideal way to respect your energy needs AND maximize the impact of what you already prefer doing: writing, understanding your ideal clients, and creating a situation where you can RESPOND vs push.
If you want to learn how to use SEO on your website and in your blog posts to make it easier for new ideal CLIENTS to find you online, my SEO services can help.
Working with me as your SEO Consultant and Mentor will help you:
- Apply the “Coles notes” version of SEO to your process (because you don’t have to know everything to see RESULTS),
- Stay FOCUSED on what’s important given your current situation (so you don’t feel overwhelmed with TMI),
- Keep it as SIMPLE as possible (no need for complicated tech or terminology),
- Connect with your ideal people in a way that resonates and invites them to become part of your warm audience (where you can nurture them into paying CLIENTS), and…
- Feel more in CONTROL of your client attraction process.