SEO for Sensitive Solopreneurs:
Exhausted from marketing your online service business?
STOP chasing new clients on social media
Help them discover YOU in a search
You may be wondering, Do online coaches and consultants NEED SEO?
Permission to sigh relief! No. You don’t HAVE TO use SEO (search engine optimization) in order to create a successful online coaching or consulting business.
Far be it for me to add one more thing to your already full MUST-DO list (especially as a self-employed online business owner whose energy level is impacted by various sensitivities)!
The question is, if you’re experiencing digital fatigue, what marketing activities do you CHOOSE to invest your precious ENERGY in so that you reach the people who will become your new clients?
AND how can you do that in a way that you can stick to over time…without exhaustion?
For me, low-stress living with plenty of unscheduled time offline to refuel my energy is a priority.
I don’t want to spend every moment thinking about (and actively DOing) marketing
(especially on social media or through other networking that feels forced).
And THAT personal truth is what also inspires my work.
Welcome, I’m Marla HB.
I support my fellow sensitive solopreneurs (introverts, empaths, and highly sensitive women) to reach more ideal future clients in an energy-friendly way that does not require them to be online all the time!
How? Organic inbound marketing through on-page SEO. And the benefits?
- Improve the discovery process of your website when your ideal audience does a Google search.
- Spend less time actively marketing your online service businesses (so you can use your energy in a more sustainable way that supports your wellbeing).
- Reach and attract more ideal clients with less time on social media!
Want to make it easier for your ideal future CLIENTS to discover your services in a search…
…so you can CONNECT more vs STRIVE more?
Getting SEO support from someone who understands what it’s like to be a sensitive solopreneur can provide the help you need (without the overwhelm).
Our work together on SEO for solopreneurs will help you to:
- Apply the “Coles notes” version of SEO to your process (because you don’t have to know everything to see RESULTS),
- Stay FOCUSED on what’s important given your current situation (so you don’t feel overwhelmed with TMI),
- Keep it as SIMPLE as possible (no need for complicated tech or terminology),
- Connect with your ideal people in a way that resonates and invites them to become part of your warm audience (where you can nurture them into paying CLIENTS), and…
- Feel more in CONTROL of your client attraction process in a way that feels aligned with your personal energy.
You CAN find new clients without having to be on social media all the time.
Check out the blog to learn some SEO basics, like these 3 tips for how to blog for business success as a sensitive solopreneur.
And reach out when you’re ready to get some SEO support to optimize your online business marketing results without having to be online all the time.
Let’s keep SEO doable. It doesn’t have to be as complicated as you might think.
Do you want to hear more of my take on how SEO can help to make marketing easier for sensitive solopreneurs?
I send a monthly newsletter which you can sign up for here.
Answer some questions to help me understand your current situation. I’ll reply with a personal suggestion for your next step.
Let’s make SEO feel more doable!
Marla Hunter-Bellavia specializes in providing on-page SEO services to help sensitive self-employed online business owners (introverted, empath, and HSP) reach more ideal future clients, grow their business, and do it in an energy-friendly way that does not require them to be online all the time! Time zone Vancouver PST/PDT.